If you would like to work in a country with great cities, great climate, fantastic standards of living and are ranked in the ‘World’s most livable cities’, why not work in Australia. Through our network of offices we are able to find the perfect position for you whether it be in major metropolitan or rural/remote locations.
PULSE works with a large client base of public and private hospitals and practices, we provide an unrivalled service making it as easy as possible for our candidates to relocate and where possible negotiating the best possible rates of pay and conditions.
Our personal touch sets us apart from other agencies; we build a strong relationship with our candidates and each one has a dedicated point of contact from start to finish.
Assignments can range from regular weekly/monthly shifts to long-term locum assignments of up to 12 months and permanent placements.
Other benefits for Doctors and Nurses working in Australia include:
- For Nurses and Doctors, Australia offers some of the highest salaries in the world
- Rural and metropolitan areas covered with vacancies across most specialties
- Free professional service, we will walk you through Australian registration
- A positive outlook on immigration where candidates with the right skills can still be sponsored easily.
- 5 of the top 10 most livable cities are in Australia (4) and New Zealand (1) wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_most_livable_cities
- Stable economy
Additional information for Doctors working in Australia:
- We will always look to maximize the locums pay
- Overseas trained doctors (except NZ) will need to complete a minimum of 12 months in a permanent role before receiving full registration and can then go on to do locum work
- Expanding your skills and knowledge in an advanced healthcare system, often at the cutting edge of new developments
- Personal assistance with:
- 1. arranging travel (some locum shifts)
- 2. Obtaining professional registration and provider numbers.
- Assignments can be as short as a single shift or as long as 12 months/ongoing.
Additional information Nursing/Midwifery/Anaesthetic Tech’s for working in Australia:
- Internationally experienced Nurse led recruit team
- Ad-hoc shifts (Sydney), short term contracts, Permanent placements
- Sponsorship available through clients for Perm roles
- Staff Nurse to Management level client requests
- Assistance with visa applications
- Free and easy set up for bank accounts
I am keeping my promise to write a testimonial, which I am delighted to do!
It is a pleasure to be able to give credit where credit is due. 'I owe my 'mate', Lorraine, a huge debt of gratitude! Having worked happily for Pulse in London for many years, she had no hesitation in recommending my contacting the agency to find a job in 'Oz'.
She and Pulse were as good as their word and I have never looked back! From the outset, the Pulse Sydney office staff has demonstrated professionalism and helpfulness,’ in extremis’.
They really do what it says on the advertisement! No hard sell and their clients best interests, not their own, are best served. Nothing was ever too much trouble all questions produced prompt, honest answers and staff were always at the end of a telephoneline if the visa application process became confusing.
Pulse staff are friendly and courteous and inspire confidence in all they undertake for clients. I no longer feel like a client. I am part of a 'family’ and I know they are there for me when I need them. How many agencies have an open door and friendly welcome when one calls in for an impromptu 'cuppa' from time to time?
May I wholeheartedly endorse 'Pulse' for your move to Australia or other parts of the world you will not be disappointed!