Employer Branding is crucially important for organizations ability to attract, engage and retain the right employees! Employer Branding represents the organization as an employer and how this employer relates to its employees. Not just the current employees, but previous and potential employees as well. It's not about positioning one specific product or positioning the organizations as a whole. It is about the organization as a place to work.
Every organization has to live up to high expectations with respect to quality and efficiency. The organization has to deliver on its promises and at the same time compete with other employers for the best candidates.
As employers and managers we have to deal with several challenges.Two of the main challenges are:
• Development and innovation
• Human resource management, i.e. to keep employees satisfied and recruit the best candidates.
To have the right staff with strong competences and skills is the foundation to succeed. To achieve this, the organization has to focus on systematic and strategic recruitment and competence development. These two challenges are interconnected – if you succeed to solve the one, the probability to solve the other increases.
Employer branding is interesting because it incorporates both branding and human resources. The aim of branding is to align the brand’s identity, profile and image. The aim of Employer Branding is to attract and retain suitable employees to the organization who are committed to the company and thus enhance its competitive edge.
Don't forget: Employees’ motivation to live the brand is affected by the management’s ability to listen and respond!
A healthy company builds its corporate culture with passion
- A culture that unifies the management, the board of directors and the employees in the work towards common goals, in a constantly and rapidly changing world.
- A culture that creates an attractive organization, with courage, pride and strength to face the challenges of tomorrow.
- A culture that acknowledges that the skills, experience and knowledge of its employees is its most valuable asset.