Job title: Graphics Support
Contract type: Permanent
Employer: Mölnlycke Health Care
Closing date: Asap
At Mölnlycke Health Care, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Our Commercial teams help power that growth by ensuring our products and solutions can reach the right customers and improve people’s lives.
Mölnlycke Health Care employs around 7,500 people and is owned by Investor AB. The company headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in 90 countries worldwide. We call upon all our staff – wherever they are in the world – to live by our values of passion, learning and integrity.
We are now looking for a Graphics Support position to the Global Marketing Communications team at the headquarters in Gothenburg.
Are you an Adobe Creative Suite expert with a passion for layout and a high degree of creativity? Do you have the talent to transform a brief to something figurative and illustrative that is easy to understand? Would you like do work in a multicultural environment with various graphical layout tasks? If so, you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
The ideal candidate will have ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional environment. The role will focus on developing and updating marketing material for print collateral (from layout to final art), creating graphical assets for online channels and producing Power Point presentations.
If you also have some photo shoot experience and video production knowledge to support our in-house Videographer it is an advantage.
We offer a dynamic working environment where you will come to work with many different stakeholders and great variety of tasks.
The position reports to the Global Content Creation Manager and is a full-time, permanent position.
• Layout and keep graphical guidelines up to date. Together with Brand Manager, make sure the guidelines are known and consistently complied to by our external agencies. Support the organisation to become aware of branding do’s and don’ts to ensure brand consistency
• Work in close cooperation with the Marketing Communications team in order to produce marketing material such as ads, flyers, brochures, infographics and graphics for congress stands (from layout to final art) and make changes to existing communication material
• Review creative material from agencies and give input
• Create graphics such as banners and images for online channels
• Archive all our graphical assets and make them available for download
• Produce Power Point presentations, mainly for internal communications- and marketing meetings
• Diploma within Graphics Design from post-secondary vocational training
• Portfolio review will be required in next step of the recruitment process
• Minimum 5 years working experience of producing marketing material for print collateral and graphical assets for online channels
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Power Point skills
• Fluent in English
• Practical cross-functional experience within marketing
• Photography and video production is a plus
To be successful in this role you are service-minded with the ability to deliver your tasks within deadline.
For any questions regarding this position:
is a world-leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products for customers, healthcare professionals and patients.
Our products We develop and bring to market innovative wound care and surgical products for use in a range of settings – from prevention through acute care to homecare.
Our products include:
Gentle, effective dressings with Safetac®, such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®, to prevent, protect and heal a wide range of wounds Safe, efficient, single-use surgical products, such as Biogel® surgical gloves and ProcedurePak® trays – to minimize infections and increase efficiency in the operating room and beyond Avance® for negative pressure wound therapy.