Job title: Developer
Contract type: Contract
Percentage: Full time
Salary: £375 - 400 per day
Location: St Albans - Hertfordshire
Closing date: ASAP
My client, a market leading technology organisation, is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer with experience in the full cycle implementation of CRM. The successful candidate will be working within a specialist team, which will be expanding in accordance with the organisation’s current rapid growth.¨
The successful applicant will provide technical support throughout a national roll out of CRM 2015 from the early to the post go-live support phase.
-Defining technical and functional specifications.
-Developing C# plug in’s and complex C# customisations.
The successful applicant for this role will demonstrate previous experience in the design, development and implementation of MS Dynamics CRM, and C# ASP.Net development experience.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have:
-The ability to develop custom workflows and plug in’s within MS Dynamics.
- A deep understanding of CRM systems, especially specific knowledge of MS Dynamics.
- Experience of managing and/or enhancing business systems.
- Good communications skills.
- A strong ability to understand current business processes and the role of IT systems in shaping government organisations.
- Previous experience in project management would be desirable but not essential.
This position will be based in St Albans and is required to start ASAP.
For further information and a job description please contact
was founded as the antidote to the corporate, managed-service approach to recruitment. Opposed to gauging our achievements by the volume of our supply, we take pride in offering a high quality service level to both SME’s and our larger corporate clients.