Qualified and Experienced ITU Nurse - Oxfordshire
HCL Nursing part of one of the largest healthcare recruitment firms in the UK are looking for Qualified and Experienced Nurses with an active NMC registration to work in Oxfordshire.
Applicants should have a minimum of one years experience in your own country within General Medicine & Surgery, A&E, ITU or Paediatric, A full NMC registration, advance level of the English Language and available to come to the UK immediately.
The ideal candidate should be able to function effectively as a team member, be self motivated - using their own initiative and comfortable making own decisions, good time management and IT skills, work well under stressful situations and be able to respond effectively to challenging situations.
The role will cover the below areas:
- Assessing, planning and implementing care to the patients
- Providing advise and maintaining records
- Carrying out all nursing procedures
- Work within codes of practice and professional guidelines
- Administration of medication
- Communicate effectively with patients and other staff members (including doctors)
- Be prepared to learn basic assessment skills relevant to the speciality of the work area and be competent and effective clinical nursing skills appropriate to the assignment – such as ability to record an ECG
- Able to demonstrate safe use of patient equipment including infusion devices, competent in basic life support and effective wound care
Benefits of working with HCL Nursing:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Guaranteed salary of £300 per week for the first 4 weeks
- One full week of paid training and induction about working in the NHS
- Accommodation costs for the first month
- The potential to earn £600+ per week
- A dedicated team to look after you throughout your time working in the UK
- Full support from our recruitment and clinical team during your time working for us
- UK experience which may lead to a permanent position in the future
To discuss this role
International Team, email: Click here