Job title: Field Engineer Architect
Contract type: Contract
Percentage: Full time
Employer: TECHCONSULT AS
Closing date: 31-03-2017
Techconsult AS is a Norwegian company providing consulting and recruiting services within engineering and project management and control. The company has offices located in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Tønsberg, Aukra, Kristiansund og Molde in Norway and in Teesside, UK. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in markets within Oil&Gas, Civil, Energy, Shipbuilding and land-based industry.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Field Engineer Architect.
• Monitor all Architectural Insulation construction activities with emphasize on quality, schedule and HSE.
• Monitor and follow up installation related to buildings.
• Monitor work progress against plans and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions.
• Supervise and manage Local inspectors in Yard site team.
• Support and follow up Contractor with respect to construction issues and shop engineering.
• Work closely with Company EP team. Follow up construction related issues engineering and towards IFC deliveries.
• Ensure that systems and equipment are protected and preserved.
• Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
• Actively work with Contractor to ensure that MC status is achieved with a minimum of punch listed items and ready for handover to Commissioning.
• Participate in area/system punch out as required and ensure Contractors correct input to ProCoSys.
• Contribute actively towards Contractors timely achievement of system handover.
• Follow up and verify Contractors closing of punch items as required.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience from offshore or onshore Projects.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with Architectural Insulation of rooms and HVAC equipment.
• Experience from Korean yards and working with Koreans are of preference.
• Good communication and cooperation skills.
• Language requirements: English.
The application deadline for this position is 03.03.2016, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Onshore, Construction Site, South Korea
Start: ASAP (01.04.2017)
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
• A close follow-up of each employee
• Insurance benefits
• Social activities
• Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Birger Ekerhovd, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If any questions concerning the position, please contact: