Job title: Claims / Contracts Engineer
Contract type: Permanent
Percentage: Full time
Closing date: asap
This is an opportunity with a leading international engineering and construction company working on Oil and Gas production, Refinery & Petrochemicals and Power Generation Projects for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the World.
* A Claims Engineer is sought with experience in refinery revamps or petrochemical plants for different projects around the World; at least 5 years’ experience in this field will be required.
* EPC FEED PMC experience will be positively valued.
* Spanish skills will be positively valued although not necessary.
* The vacancy is primarily based in the Home Office but candidates need to be flexible with respect to travel as you may be expected to take on short-term assignments outside Madrid.
Additional details – Claims / Contracts Engineer:
* At least 5 years of experience in Contracts
* Some kind of claims and arbitration experience
* Long-term staff position
* Previous contractor-based experience in Large EPC LSTK projects
* Bachelor of Engineering
Terms & Conditions – Claims / Contracts Engineer:
* Permanent Staff Position in Spain so you must be willing to relocate to Spain
* Competitive Salary is negotiable based on your level of skills & knowledge in the required areas
* There are Tax Incentives to working in Spain
* Spanish Classes provided by the company if required
* 40 hours per week
* Life Insurance
For further information and a job description please contact
Our experience in successfully placing people has taken us from dealing with those looking for their first career change, through positions of higher responsibility and up to senior executive level as well as catering for those who prefer to work on an assignment-to-assignment (contract) basis. Although certain things change when conducting assorted assignments, one principle remains the same and that is that we communicate and understand what it is that you're looking to achieve.
We endeavour to offer our services to a broad spectrum of clients within defined market places - the oil & gas, power & energy, marine and associated industries - with a view to offering you a comprehensive range of opportunities to consider. By talking to us, you can start to shape your future and be assured that everything we do will contribute positively towards that.